Report a Speeding Concern

The Partnership is keen to hear from any community that has concerns with speeding. There are a number of measures that can be considered from the siting of a camera or police intervention, to the use of wheelie bin stickers or community speed watch that the community can undertake themselves.

If you would like to report a speeding concern, please complete the application form below.

(form temporarily unavailable, please come back soon or contact us directly).


The information you provide in this application will be passed to Staffordshire County Council for processing. The email address and/or phone number that you have supplied, will be used to respond and to keep you updated.

How we use your data:

We are committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.

For further information please review our Privacy Notice here.